terça-feira, 10 de julho de 2007

Eu não sou o messias!














BRIAN
I'm not the Messiah!
ARTHUR
I say You are, Lord, and I should know. I've followed a few.
FOLLOWERS
Hail Messiah!
BRIAN
I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand?! Honestly!
GIRL
Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.
BRIAN
What?! Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!
FOLLOWERS
He is! He is the Messiah!
BRIAN
Now, fuck off!
[stunned silence]
ARTHUR
How shall we fuck off, O Lord?
BRIAN
Oh, just go away! Leave me alone.
SIMON
You told these people to eat my juniper berries. You break my bloody foot. You break my vow of silence, and then you try and clean up on my juniper bushes!
BRIAN
Oh, lay off!
ARTHUR
This is the Messiah, the Chosen One!
SIMON
No, he's not.
BRIAN
Aaaagh!
ARTHUR
An unbeliever!
FOLLOWERS
An unbeliever!
ARTHUR
Persecute! Kill the heretic!
[they pick up simon and carry him away]
FOLLOWERS
Kill the heretic! Kill him! Persecute! Kill!...
BRIAN
Leave him alone! Leave him alone! Leave him alone. Put him down. Please!
JUDITH
Brian?
BRIAN
Judith?


in Life of Brian, Monty Python

2 comentários:

Henrique disse...

Novo teste ao envio dos comentários para o lixo.

Teste.

Teste.

Henrique disse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krb2OdQksMc&mode=related&search=

Em Vídeo :)